Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun with the Bathroom Mirror

When it's just me at home with the kids during the day, I have to get creative to get cute pictures of Sarah. She'll be all smiles until the camera comes out, and then she just stares blankly.

I tried a new tactic today. It wasn't all that successful, but it was lots of fun (especially for James)!


As soon as James heard me in the bathroom trying to get Sarah to smile, he came running and squealing, LOUDLY. He does this quite often, and it always scares Sarah, and she makes this face:


Then, James starting yelling, "Look! It's me! Look, mommy, it's me!" So, I had to take a picture of him, too:


Sarah is so beautiful.


And I love that smile!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

You don't look half bad yourself! Yay Jennie pictures!

Have you lost weight?

Christie Hansen said...

You are so creative and Sarah and James are absolutely adorable! I agree with Lisa because you look great, too!