Friday, August 26, 2011

We're alive!

Can you believe it?  I'm actually posting on our blog!  I'm pretty certain I have never gone quite that long without updating before.  We have had a BUSY summer.  It's been full of trips and family and moving into our first home!  I haven't been able to get good pictures of the house yet, but I will definitely get to that soon.

One of my biggest excuses for not posting on the blog is the ridiculously bad luck we've had with computers and technology lately.  Our computers all decided to die at the same time.  Even Paul's old laptop that we always used as a back up decided to give up the ghost.

Even now, the only reason I have a computer to blog from is that a coworker of Paul's was kind enough (brave enough?) to let us borrow a desktop of his that he wasn't using.  We still have to figure out our situation, but until then, here's a cute video of my daughter who is growing up way too fast: (Please excuse her nasty face and shirt.  She had just eaten lunch and managed to get it everywhere.)


Isn't she cute? :)  Hopefully you can see past that disgusting shirt to that adorable face.  You'll be happy to know that the stain from that lunch came out completely in the laundry.  Thank you, Shout! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My goodness, she is so cute! Yay for blog updates!