Tuesday, October 14, 2008

James Claps...well, sort of

Disclaimer: This is probably a video that only the grandparents and aunts and uncles will enjoy. It's way longer than it needed to be. Sorry!

So, whenever James gets excited he squeals and waves his arms and legs frantically. And he gets excited quite often. ;) We've been trying to catch him doing it on video, but he always stops as soon as the camera comes out.

This video is no exception. However, we did capture something else! I've been trying to teach James how to clap lately, and this is as close as he comes to clapping so far:



I love how he looks down at his hands and then decides to clap them together. :) It's amazing to watch him learn new things! You can just see the wheels turning in his head.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh he's turning into a toddler!

BusyMama said...

Cute! I can't believe how big he's getting, it's unreal. Carter started clapping and now he does it all the time...even when he's upset! Not exactly what it's intended for, but whatever.

I love seeing what James is up to, he's doing all the same things as our munchkin. I just wish we were closer so that they could play together!!

Paula said...

Brian and I absolutely loved that video!! James is so cute when he gets all excited. I thought it was adorable that he looked at his hands and then started clapping. SO cute.

Jonathan said...

OK...I'm completely convinced that James is the coolest nephew ever...and HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!! We love and miss you guys!!