Monday, July 21, 2008

Everyday Dinners

If you're very observant, you may have noticed that I recently added a link on my blog under 'Related Websites' called 'What's for Dinner?' That link takes you to a blog that I just started with my sister to help us with the daily chore of making dinner. :) Both of our husbands get tired of us always asking them what we should make for dinner, so Brian (Paula's husband) thought of this idea to help us know what to make every week and provide a place for us to collect recipes. I'm very excited about it! Every week (on shopping day) we'll post our planned menu for the week. Then, throughout the week, we'll post recipes and pictures (if we have them), and generally discuss how things are going.

Paula and I think that the more contributors we have to the blog, the better (more recipes, more ideas!), so if you're interested in participating, let us know!

Also, if you want the recipes for the pies I posted about earlier today, you can find them there. :)

What's For Dinner?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

BEEF???

Aha. Ahahaha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

This is my imperfect typed rendition of the Joker fake laughing.

Eli & Mandy said...

yea! I'm excited. One of my most favorite things to do is find new things to make. Paul sounds just like Eli; he'll eat anything. Sometimes it makes it hard to plan out meals. Either way, if you don't mind, I'd like to join your little what's for dinner club. I'll see if I can post on the other site. Woo-hoo!