Friday, July 25, 2008

Troublemaker

Yesterday, James gave us a taste of the little troublemaker he's going to be as he continues to get older and more mobile. Paul and I were in the kitchen doing some dishes. I had just cleaned up the living room, and James was playing on the floor. Suddenly, we hear a small crash and look up to find James surrounded by videos with a huge smile on his face. We have a stack of VHS tapes and Xbox games that don't fit into our DVD towers, and James decided he wanted to play with them.


He thought it was pretty funny. :) I didn't even try to get him to smile for the pictures, he was smiling already!



Looks like I need to find a place to put those videos if I don't want to be restacking them multiple times a day. :)

1 comment:

BusyMama said...

So cute!! It's amazing how they become magnets for things that they're not supposed to play with. He is such a darling little guy, Jennie!