Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our Little Talker

James is getting close to 15 months old now (time is FLYING), and while he still uses crawling as his principle mode of transportation, he keeps picking up new words all the time. Some of the new ones include uh-oh and eww (both of which he uses randomly and in context all day long...I think he enjoys saying them), mommy (finally!), daddy, bye bye, and oww. He also mimics the words we say all the time.

I just took this video where I got him to say a few of the new words...couldn't convince him to say mommy for the video, though. Oh well. There's always next time!



Yes, I know he's wearing the same clothes as yesterday...oops. ;) We're going to get dressed (in clean clothes! ha ha) and go shopping right after I post this entry. Promise. :)

James is doing much better today. He woke up without a fever and hasn't had one yet today. The cough still sounds nasty, but coughs do tend to linger. Wouldn't it be nice if this was his last cold of the season and we got to enjoy a healthy spring and summer? I'm not holding my breath, but I sure can dream...

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love that video! We have watched it over and over again. He is at such a fun age! I sure wish we lived closer! I am so impressed with how much his talking has improved just since we last saw him.