Friday, July 31, 2009

Katie's Blessing

When we were in Utah at the beginning of June to see little Michael, we were also able to spend some time with my family and go to Katie's blessing. It was so fun that the two events coincided! Katie has grown so much! And of course these pictures are already outdated. These days, she's laughing and rolling over and pretending to be a big girl!

Here are a few pictures from the blessing and time with my family:

James and Becca love their aunt Jamie!


She's lots of fun to play with. :)


In the midst of the fun, James and I found time to catch up on our correspondence. ;)


Ha ha, just kidding. I really couldn't pass up posting that picture.

And here's the star of the show and her beautiful family!



Oh, and James looked pretty snazzy in his Sunday clothes, too (even though Daddy let him get watermelon juice all over them ;) ).


Thanks for letting us stay with you guys, Paula and Brian! I'm sorry James ended up sharing that cold with Becca. :( We love to come visit you!

It's so hard to be far away from family sometimes. I don't like to think about all I'm missing of the beginning of little Katie and little Michael's lives! I wish I could just pop in and visit all the time. Thank goodness for technology that helps us feel connected.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

we wish we could see you guys and James more often too..maybe we'll have to move closer to fix that...