Friday, July 31, 2009

Up and Down!

Are you all tired of seeing video clips of James, yet? Wait...don't answer that. ;) Here's yet another funny one from this morning. James seems to have figured out the concept of 'up' and 'down'. He did this on his own the first time, with no encouragement from me.

Also, he has finally started saying "I love you" from time to time, but as you can see from this video, he definitely wouldn't say it today! He had only one response for me...and it sure is a favorite for him. *sigh*

3 comments:

Paula said...

I could never get tired of videos of James! I love them! He is sure at a fun age. I wish we lived closer! I think it's funny how much he likes to say bye bye.

Kristina said...

I'll never get tired of the videos either...and I'm not going to lie...his buh bye is one of my favorite things in the whole world!

Amanda said...

I love the "monster" bu bye. It doesn't get much cuter than that. You definitely have a performer on your hands.