Friday, August 29, 2008

Overbooked

So, last night I was complaining to Paul that I'm a tad overwhelmed by the number of books I'm reading right now. With the Relief Society book club, my online book club with Peter and Lisa, my mini-book club with Amanda, and the books I'm reading with Paul, I've got a lot of things going on! I was explaining that I just don't know what to read first or which books to give priority. I love that I'm suddenly part of too many book clubs. :)

Anyway, I finished telling my tale, and I wanted Paul's opinion on which books should get priority, so I asked him what he thought.

He paused and then said, "Well, I think you've......overbooked yourself."

There was a moment of silence as I realized what he'd just said, and then we burst out laughing.

Good times.

No comments: