Friday, May 23, 2008

What James likes to do...

James likes to...

...roll from his back to his stomach and get stuck there because he can't (or won't?) roll back over. (The blanket he was on is in the bottom corner of the picture. Sorry for the low quality picture, I took it with my phone.)



...flip upside down in bed (the top of his bed is to the right of the picture).



...pull blankets over his face.



...eat his fingers.



...sit by himself on a chair.


He's doing new things all the time, and it's adorable. I'll keep trying to catch more of them on camera. This is all I have for now.

Also, I will eventually (hopefully after this weekend!) post pictures of our apartment! I haven't been able to get much of anything done during the days when it's just me and James. He's been fussy lately for some reason. I still think we're almost done, though! :)

3 comments:

Paula said...

I love those pictures of James! They made me laugh. I sure miss you guys. He does seem to be learning to do lots of new things recently!

jess and lacy said...

your son is abslolutly adorable...seriously...sooo cute

Kristina said...

i like to do all those things too!!! James and I should be friends!