Monday, June 9, 2008

Cuteness Overload!

One of the things we very rarely capture on film is James' whole body smile. He opens his mouth wide and his whole body gets happy. It's adorable. Well, the picture is once again blurry, and it's a little dark (I didn't use the flash because the pictures with the flash washed him out), but I caught it today:


In honor of the sunny day today, I put James in a new summery outfit. It's 6-month size, so it's a tad big, but I think it's great. (Thanks for the outfit Grandma and Grandpa Hansen!)

1 comment:

Brian Whitmer said...

YAY! That has got to be the cutest picture ever. I showed Brian and he thought it was SO cute as well. He thought James looks older. I agree and that makes me sad because I sure miss him! I hope I get to hold him a lot at the reunion!