Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trees!

One of the biggest differences between Provo and here is the number of trees. It's one of the first things you notice about Oregon. Everywhere is green! It's beautiful. Here are some pictures of our new surroundings:

This is the pathway leading to our apartment. Our front door is up the stairs you see on your right.


This is the street we live on. I took this picture as I was walking home from Barnes and Noble the other day. It's a busy street, but the trees help muffle the noise.


This is the view from my bedroom window. We wake up to the sound of birds chirping...lots and lots of birds chirping...every day.


And this is the view from our living room window.


It really is beautiful and peaceful. I sat on our front porch with James and read a book for a little bit yesterday (James got a little bit cold after a while). It was so nice! I'm grateful to live in such a beautiful place.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

It looks really pretty!