Thanks to all who commented last week with things you are grateful for. :) It was really nice to see what you had to say.
Here's what I'm grateful for this week:
1. New friends here in Oregon. I finally feel like I'm starting to make friends and not just acquaintances. It's a good feeling.
2. An understanding husband. He's so willing to support me as I head off to enrichment activities, presidency meetings, or whatever else that comes up. He stays home with James without complaint. :)
3. Cheap plane tickets. I'm so excited to go home and visit my family next week! If it weren't for the reasonable ticket price, I wouldn't be able to do it.
4. New books by my favorite authors. This week it's Ender in Exile, by Orson Scott Card. I'm just over halfway through, and it's tons of fun! I keep thinking that he needs to leave the Enderverse behind and write new stories...but heck, every time he writes a new Ender book I run out and buy it! And he has yet to disappoint.
5. Good pediatricians. I'm so glad we found a good doctor for James right away. It's nice to look forward to James' check ups and not dread them.
Your turn! What are you grateful for this week? :)