Friday, September 19, 2008

That's one way to do it...

Wow, a week without a new post. You guys must think I've died or something! ;)

In actuality, I just haven't had anything to blog about. James has been very cute lately, but I didn't have any great stories or videos to share...until yesterday afternoon.

I was sitting on the couch brainstorming and sketching. I was very wrapped up in myself. I was confident that James was just fine because he was in front of me playing. I could hear him moving around his jumper, and I could see him in my peripheral vision. Lately he's enjoyed playing with his jumper from the outside more than from the inside. He'll pull himself up to stand next to it and push the buttons that play music. So, as I was sitting there off in my own little world, I wasn't surprised to hear the sound of him hitting the buttons and the music playing.

A few minutes later I happened to glance up, and I burst out laughing...and ran for the camera.


Apparently he wanted to get in. :) He found the holes and figured he could do it himself. Ha ha ha. Funny boy.

And to think I almost missed it because I was wrapped up in my thoughts!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hahaha, oh James, you make me laugh! You're so smart! That's one way to play with your jumper. Thanks for posting that picture Jennie! It made my day.

Diana Aiko Harris said...

HAHAHA!! I can't stop laughing!! It definitely made my day too!! Just like my mom I am starting to cry!! :)"I think i am going to pee in my pants!!"

Grace said...

Gramma Grace thinks he's so cute..wish you lived closer so we could enjoy this bundle of joy along with you...Blogging is great..keep them coming

Love,

GG